Are you suffering from any of the following?
- Blurred Vision, Watering eyes
- Dry eye, Red / Pink eye
- Floaters / Flashing lights
- Blepharitis, Conjunctivitis
- Itchy / Burning eyes
- Allergic eye disease
- Mild pain / discomfort in the eyes
- Eyelid lump and styes
- Ingrowing eyelash
- Post-operative cataract assessment / monitoring
- Stable glaucoma monitoring
If the answer is yes, an ophthalmologist is the professional who can treat you best, as long as you are registered with a GP in Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge, Havering or Waltham Forest at:
- Care Optics - 020 3551 6075 – 14 The Broadway, Woodford Green IG8 0HL – (will see children over 2 years of age)
- Ellis Bass Optometrists – 020 8550 9288 – 25 High Street, Barkingside, IG6 2AW- (aged 18 and over)
Please note: If you suffer sudden vision loss or extensive ocular trauma, go straight to A&E.