Self-referral For Local Services
Most referrals to other specialists will require you seeing or speaking with a GP, however there are a number of services locally, listed below that you are able to make self-referrals to.
DRUGS AND ALCOHOL
HOW CAN IN HELP MYSELF
- Children’s Centres, Special Educational Needs and Family Services
- Healthy Eating Team
- Redbridge Information, Advice and Support Service (RIASS)
Continence Advisory Service
- Talking Therapies (IAPT)
- Peer support – Redbridge Concern for Mental Health
- NELFT Mental Health Direct
NHS e-Referral Tracking
If your doctor has referred you to a specialist for further care you will be asked to book your appointment using the ‘NHS e-Referral’ system.
You will receive a letter from us within 2 weeks giving details of how to book your appointment and any passwords you may need.
To track your e-Referral you will need the following details to log into the e-Referral website:
- Your date of birth
- Reference number – this will be on the first page of your letter
- Password – this will be on the second page of your letter
To track an e-Referral, click here.